Your Invicta watch comes with an exclusive 2 year warranty program (24 month) from the date of purchase under the terms and conditions of this warranty protocol. You can apply for a 1 year extra warranty if you register your watch under the "warranty" button.
Faulty watches purchased at Invicta Watch Europe can be shipped to our European Service Center, check the address of our European Service Center below. Shipping costs and all other costs related extra costs are for the customers expense.
*Please note all INVICTA WARRANTY watch repairs come with additional €15 excl. 21% VAT service and handling fee. Watches purchased at our European Invicta watch stores and invictastores.eu are excluded from this fee.
Watches need to be accompanied with copy of purchase invoice. WITHOUT WARRANTY WILL NOT BE APPLIED.
*Invicta reserves the right to subject the watch to an thorough inspection. After inspection we can establish the problem and advise if the problem is covered under the Invicta warranty protocol, still the service & handling fee is effective. If the warranty is not valid (cause it is clearly no production problem but external damage), pricing for the repair will be advised by email.
After receiving the watch repairs the watches will be entered in our Online Repair Portal, each watch repair will get an unique repair number. The watch will enter the repair process and the watches will be checked thoroughly by our certified watchmakers and after the problem is established the watch will be repaired according the Invicta Watch repair program.
Once the watch passed the intensive quality control the watch will be checked a final time before shipped back to the customer. If the warranty is approved the return shipping costs will be covered by Invicta Watch Europe.
STANDARD REPAIR PROCEDURE.
- Register your repair online.
- Print out the repair form twice. Add 1 repair form to the watch and keep 1 repair form for you own administration.
- Send the watch to our European Service center. Ship the watch in a proper box. Secure shipping is strongly advised!! Please do not include the Invicta watch box, this will not be returned.
- Your watch is received by Invicta Watch Europe and the "STATUS" will be changed to "RECEIVED".
- You will receive an email that we have received your watch in good order and the repair process will start accordingly.
- The watch will be checked by our certified Invicta watchmaker team to determine the exact nature of the problem.
- If the warranty is APPROVED we will do our best to perform the warranty repair as soon as possible. Estimated repair time will depend on availabily of the needed spare parts to perform the repair.
- If the warranty is NOT APPROVED we will send you a detailed repair estimate to get your watch in pristine condition again.
- The watch is placed under numerous, rigorous tests to ensure all functions are working perfectly.
- The watch is ready after repair and will be shipped back to the given return address with secure shipment. Tracking information will be provided accordingly.
Invicta Service center Europe
5321 JM Hedel
0031-73-5995660 Ext 2, for service.